Southdowns Podiatry and Chiropody Clinic
BIOMECHANIC ASSESSMENT, OSTEOPATHY, SPORTS MASSAGE THERAPY, REFLEXOLOGY AND ACUPUNCTURE
179 VICTORIA DRIVE, OLD TOWN, EASTBOURNE, EAST SUSSEX, BN20 8QJ
For appointments please phone 01323 410994
WELCOME TO SOUTHDOWNS CLINIC
Southdowns clinic have three Podiatrists, an Osteopath, Reflexologist and an Acupuncturist.
All our podiatrists are HCPC registered, belong to the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists and all have public indemnity insurance.
- Margaret Reeve, Podiatrist, qualified in 2000, founder of Southdowns clinic, seven years NHS experience. HCPC No CH14701
- Glen Foley, Podiatrist, qualified in 2003, specialises in biomechanics, NHS experience, experience in working at Headley Court with military personnel returning injured from war zones. Is involved with British national athletes and is a clinical lecturer at the University of Brighton. HCPC No CH1736
- Fulya Manfredi, Podiatrist, qualified in 2015. HCPC No CH33575
- Emma Roussac-Evans, Osteopath qualified in 2004, also qualified in sports and remedial massage, and reflexology. Member of GOsC
- Nicky Yates, Acupuncturist, qualified in 2014
Southdowns Clinic was opened in January 2011.
We now have two clinic rooms, including one for MSK biomechanic assessments (lower limb) and gait analasis.
Southdowns clinic is proud of our excellence in the following areas of our working practice.
- Health and safety including instrument sterilisation, hygiene and cleanliness
- That we are up to date in continuing professional development and best practice procedures and give patient information where needed
- We communicate with patients and patients family/carers when required regarding referrals, treatment options and cost so you can make an informed choice
- Patient confidentiality is respected and proper care is taken with patient information and data protection
- Practice working methods are constantly reviewed.
Clinic Opening Times
Day Treatment Times Clinician
Monday Osteopathy 09.30-14.30 Emma Roussac-Evans
Monday Acupuncture 15.00-18.00 Nicky Yates (other days by arrangement)
Tuesday Podiatry 09.00-17.00 Margaret Reeve, Fulya Manfredi
Wednesday Podiatry 09.30-14.00 Margaret Reeve, Glen Foley
Thursday Podiatry 09.00-19.00 Margaret Reeve, Glen Foley
Friday Podiatry 09.00-14.00 Margaret Reeve, Glen Foley
Friday Osteopathy 13.30-19.00 Emma Roussac-Evans (other days by arrangement)
Southdowns clinic can be contacted during these opening times on 01323 410994 to arrange appointments except Mondays as there is no reception cover. We can be emailed via our website. Out of hours messages can be left on the anwerphone.